Hands and Feet


Bm            A               Em         Bm A
Create in me a clean heart oh God
Bm                A            Em       G  A
In place of a dry wellspring of life
Bm                       A             Em   Bm   A
I come here condemned, alone
Bm                      A                    Em           G     A
My innocence murdered by my own two hands

My enemies need not plot my strife
This ruinous fall is of my own design
Cover my bleeding wound
And hide me within / the / scars in Your hands

Your merciful touch brings praise to Your Name
With justice redeeming silent lips to proclaim
Could I approach your throne
When I have abandoned the righteousness of Your hands

Bm A/C# G Bm A

G
May I throw myself before You
A
Will you lay me at your feet
Bm
May my soul be so surrendered
A/C#
As to hear the words You speak

May I more than just adore you
Would I wash another’s feet
May my spirit be that willing
Lord to do the things you teach

Create in me a clean heart oh God
And they’ll see the kingdom come by our hands